Sunday, June 8, 2008

WELCOME!!

Hello world, and welcome to my blog. 

Let me start by introducing my self. I am just a random kuwaiti girl who loves to read and comment on other peoples blogs. After doing that for more than 3 years I decided to open up my own blog. The thought of opening up the blog was there since the beginning of the year, and it took me this long to actually open it up. The reason behind that was that I was in college and didn't need any more distractions. Guess what?! Now I am a graduate and I've got plenty of spare time as an unemployed woman, and I've never felt happier. 

My blog here is  a place where I can spill any thoughts I have about anything in the world, the sky is the limit. Basically, thats gonna include my interests, and they are:
  • Reading
  • Gadgets (mostly anything from Apple)
  • Some computer games
  • Music (mostly english but i do like arabic)
  • Surfing the internet
  • Traveling (you are going to be with me where ever I go ;) )
  • and of-course what's a girl gotta do without her shopping
I hope that I will be dedicated to this blog and keep you guys updated with every random thing in the world, that looks like a good start but we'll see what happens :P

'till then world,
Randomq80ya ;)

No comments: