Sunday, June 29, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!

I am sucker when it comes to reality shows, i don't know what it is that makes me addicted to them, although i know that most of the stuff that goes on aren't that "REAL" :P But, when it comes to so you think you can dance, it's not what happens between the contestant that amuses me it is actually their talent, they really know how to dance. i first saw the show on mbc4 it really got me hooked but it started to annoy me when i realized that they air only half an episode per week. it took me three years to finally start downloading them :P now i am downloading season 4 and it makes me wish i can dance like them :( which is practically impossible since i defiantly do not have the stamina for such moves i barely can do half an hour on the gliding machine hehehe:P

anyways, back to the show here is a video of a routine they did last episode that was amazing it was talent and entertainment at the same time, enjoy!!





No comments: