Monday, June 9, 2008

THE THREE MOST ADDICTIVE GAMES

These games are just meant to be played!! 

My eyes are glued to the screen I just can't have enough. For those of you who has an account on facebook you just have to add them. They are three games all by PlayFish. What's cool about them is that you can challenge your friends on who is getting the highest score and believe me when i say it even if you aren't a competative person you are so gonna be after playing these games, ok enough blabbering and on with the games, ok so here are the games descending by the level of entertainment:

1- WHO HAS THE BIGGEST BRAIN?




Basically, what it does here is that you play a total of 4 mini games in order to see how smart you really are, and what's cool about it is that the score is actually a measurment of the brain (ex. 2000 cm^3) isn't that cute :)

2-BOWLING BUDDIES



Now this game has nothing ot do with brains but it sure can get you attached as much as the previous one. when I first saw it I thought that it was going to be boring cuz who can play bowling on the net it so not realistic, but I was very very wrong. You control the ball through the mouse and in order to throw it you pull back and then shove the mouse to the front and it does kinda feel like real bowling but in the comfort of your couche ;) 

3-WORD CHALLENGE



This game not as much fun as the previous two but still equally addictive. Whenever I say "ok now thats gonna be the last round and I'm going to sleep, or study, or anything else that probably more productive" I find my self playing for more than 20 rounds and up to 2 more hours ( thats kind of an exaggeration :P ) What's really good about this game is that you actually learn a lot, I found out is that you can make up dozens and dozens of word from only 6 letters, its kinda like scrabble but with a time limit and puts at the edge of the seat trying to figure out words :P

So there you have it those are the gams that got me all crazy the past few days, and just to get you pumped up to try those games here are my scores:

  1. Who has got he biggest brain?......................2291 cm^3
  2. Bowling Buddies..............................................222
  3. word challenge.................................................4650

TRY TO BEAT ME IF YOU CAN ;) 

No comments: