Sunday, July 13, 2008

NINTENDO DS + R4 = TOTAL ENTERTAINMENT

To me Rehab center is the place for entertainment. When ever i wake up early and have nothing to do i would go there buy some DVD's, and browse their video game collection. I  haven't used my DS for a long time now but the last time i went to Rehab center i found the R4 which is a memory card where you can download DS games in to it. i loved it, i bought the R4 with a 2gb memory card, a USB card reader, and 19 games installed for 20KD only :), i also found out that downloading the games and installing them are also easy :) YUP I'm happy i've got a bunch of games i should start :P







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty neat, its been a while since I touched my ds. This looks like something I want to have. Any idea how much it costs?

randomq80ya said...

kismat- i got the whole thing with the games inside it for 20KD from rehab center pretty good price for something you put unlimited games in :)

PaLoMiNo said...

cool ;p

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.livejournal.com/398.html]R4i SDHC[/url] DS SKu2)

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I'm curious as to when we will eventually hit the rate of $0.01 to 1 Gig.

I'm still waiting for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB drive, hahaha. But for now I will be content with having a 32 GB Micro SD in my R4i.

(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i[/url] NetBrowze)