Monday, July 21, 2008

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

So I have started my summer holiday a month and a half ago but i didn't go on my summer trip until a week ago. This time it is only me and my ol' folks. we started by going first to New york, for me it has been 11 years since i've been to the states, but for new york its my first time and let me tell you it was a blast i loved it, and i love the way they had their streets and avenues it was so simple to get through and the people are amazing, it is a simple life there, and easy going. So, here are some pics i've taken from New York.
THE VIEW FROM THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING


VIEW FROM THE HOTEL

PEOPLE STILL GOING CRAZY OVER THE IPHONE ( I WANT ONE :(... ) 

"YOU'RE FIRED!!"


YOU CANT BE IN NEW YORK AND NOT SEE THE YELLOW CAB :P


THE TINY BLOND WHO IS SINGING IS NATASHA BEDINGFIELD ON THE MORNING NEWS OF NBC


MILEY CYRUS ON MTV'S TRL

These are just a few pics that i took from New York i could post more but i am tooooo tired and i wanna go sleep :P next time i will post about the state that i am in right now which is........... VEGAS BABY  YEAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's is a beautiful city, I used to visit New York for my business trips.

Anonymous said...

mmmm shawagteenee 3ala il USA ,, i haven't been their since 1997 :(